LIVE FREE RECOVERY
Drug Addiction Rehab Services
We offer a full continuum of care to help every patient experience a safe, long-term recovery from drug and alcohol addiction.
Substance abuse disorders affect more than 20 million people in the United States.
When left untreated, substance abuse can lead to numerous problems, including job loss, financial distress, impaired relationships, health problems, and death.
Article provided by: Clearfork Academy
Clearfork Academy is a highly sought-after outpatient rehab for teens with exceptional educational programs, Christ-centered recovery plans, and a compassionate team of professionals. We offer outpatient treatment in-person and online and engage patients in individual, group, and family therapy programs.
How to choose between inpatient and outpatient rehab for your teenager?
When choosing the optimal rehab treatment for your teenager, you need to consider the severity of their addiction and the co-occurring mental health issues. Monitor your adolescent son/daughter's symptoms and changes in behaviors to arrive at the right decision. You must get your teenager into our Fort Worth teens and adolescents residential treatment if they have one or more of the following symptoms:
- Anxiety disorders
- Impaired judgment, trouble breathing, and blackouts
- Headaches, nausea, and distorted vision and hearing
- Psoriasis, hallucination, blackouts
- A compromised immune system, etc.
Alternatively, if your teenager shows less severe addiction symptoms, you may consider outpatient therapy as an option. These symptoms include:
- Bloodshot eyes
- Bad grades/poor performance at school
- Loss of interest in activities
- Poor hygiene
- Unusual tiredness, secretive behavior, and diminished personal appearance
For more clarity on choosing the right type of drug and alcohol rehabilitation for teenagers, speak to a treatment specialist. We offer the best residential and outpatient addiction treatment for teens tailored around teenagers' needs in a ranch-style environment.
How outpatient rehab can help your teenager
If you have enough reasons to believe that your teenager may be suffering from a mild-to-moderate level of addiction, you must sign them in outpatient rehab for teens in Fort Worth. Outpatient rehab allows teenagers to maintain their daily responsibilities and work/school/family-related commitments during treatment.
With outpatient therapy, your teenager can stay in the comfort of their home and heal and recover from addiction with the love and support of family members. Your teenage son/daughter will meet new people and build friendships at rehab, which can help them overcome addiction with peer support. Outpatient rehab is a highly effective treatment approach, especially for teenagers, as it does not disrupt their everyday life.
Top reasons to choose us for outpatient rehab
We are one of the best Fort Worth adolescents rehabilitation centers with outstanding and innovative outpatient programs. Here are the top reasons to choose us for outpatient therapy:
- We create customized outpatient programs to fit teenage boys' needs and recovery goals and engage them in individual and group therapy, family therapies, and other Christ-centered clinical interventions.
- We offer flexible outpatient programs to accommodate their academic and extra-curricular commitments.
- Our outpatient programs help teenage boys attain a safe, speedy, and comprehensive recovery and equip them with all the critical life skills to maintain sobriety in the long-term.
Get in touch with one of us at Clearfork Academy at 866-650-5212. We are a leading outpatient rehab for teens with highly effective treatments and therapies, christ-centered clinical interventions, and high-school diploma programs. For more information, call us today!Outpatient Rehab For Teens
View Larger Map